您的账号已在其他设备登录,您当前账号已强迫下线,
如非您本人操作,建议您在会员中心进行密码修改

确定

[Multicenter prospective epidemiological studies on Haemophilus influenzae infection among hospitalized children with lower respiratory tract infections].

摘要:

To understand epidemiological characteristics of Haemophilus influenzae (Hi) infection in hospitalized children with lower respiratory tract infection (LRTI) in west Sichuan China.The multicenter prospective cross-sectional design was used; four hospitals in west Sichuan China were chosen as research field, sputum bacterial culture was done and biological typing, PCR identification and drug sensitivity test of Hi epidemic strains were carried out among 0-17y hospitalized patients with LRTI in four hospitals located in west Sichuan China.Totally 5 748 cases with LRTI in four hospitals were investigated in west Sichuan from Nov. 2013 to April 2014 and the rate of sputum culture was 46.96% (2,699/5 748). The total pathogenic bacteria positive rate of sputum culture was 43.53% (1,175/2 699), and 279 Haemophilus influenzae (Hi) strain in 272 cases were isolated, the Hi positive rate was 10.08% (272/2 699). All the strains (100%) were non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae (NTHi ) indentified by PCR. The main biotype of 279 strains was type Ⅰ with 39.07% (109/279) and type Ⅳ with 50.90% (142/279) ; 272 cases were enrolled in this survey, 12.50% (34/272) had broncheolitis, the rest of lower respiratory infection was 87.50 % (238/272), and 2.57% (7/272) was neonatal pneumonia, 2.21%(6/272)was pneumonia complicated with sepsis; in four hospitals the overall positive rate of Hi in inpatients with lower respiratory infection was 10.21%, 28.96%, 4.80%, 10.21% (χ(2) = 112.561, P = 0.000) and the positive rate of Hi inpatients with broncheolitis was 11.92%, 20.93%, 4.76%, and 66.67% (Fisher exact probability P = 0.001), with the rest lower respiratory infection was 9.96%, 30.90%, 4.81%, 9.85% (χ(2) =108.876, P = 0.000); 2.87% (8/279) bacterial strains of β-lactamase-nonproducing-ampicillin-intermediary (BLNAI) distributed in four hospitals, and 1.79% (5/279) bacterial strains of β-lactamase-nonproducing-ampicillin-resistant (BLNAR), 0.72% (2/279) bacterial strains of β-lactamase-positive amoxicillin-clavulanate-resistance (BLPACR) were found in two hospitals respectively.All the Hi isolated from sputum were non-typeable among 0-17y inpatients with LRTI and the main biotype were type Ⅰ and type Ⅳ in west Sichuan China. Much attention should be paid to BLNAR and BLPACR strains found in the west Sichuan region.

更多
作者单位: Department of Pediatrics and Department of Clinical Laboratory , The Third People's Hospital of Chengdu, Second Affiliated Hospital of Chengdu, Chongqing Medical University, Chengdu 610031, China. [1]
期刊:
《Zhonghua er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of pediatrics》 2016年54卷2期119-25页
DOI: 10.3760/cma.j.issn.0578-1310.2016.02.010
发布时间: 2018-10-18
翻译满意度评价:
提交
  • 浏览:3

相似文献

  • 中文期刊
  • 外文期刊
  • 学位论文
  • 会议论文

加载中!

加载中!

加载中!

加载中!